Term of warranty
Bitspower Brizo VGA water block for GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME
1. True Hi-Flow Design.
2. High Durability Nickel Finished In Glorious Silver Color.
3. Design For Multi-Link Extension Application Via Acrylic Tube OD 14MM On Both Side.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Thread : G1/4"
Thread Length : 5MM
Dimension(LxWxH) : 220x80x52 MM
Bitspower XYZ Reservoir (PWM)
Made from resistant acrylic, the Bitspower reservoir is ready to hold up to 180ml of liquid. This pump reservoir combination is designed to help you save some space by being mounted directly on top of your 240 or 360 mm radiator with sturdy aluminum brackets. . Its dual loop design gives room to a flow indicator which helps you make sure everything is running smoothly and gives the user more opportunity with tubing customization. Covered by a 2-year warranty, the high-performance S1 pump comes in a black finished and with Digital RGB LEDs that is sure to match with even the wildest case mods.
1. Better For ATX or MATX Hassis.
2. Easy To Install And Use. Small Size. Concentrated Function.
3. Water Flow Meter Add In，To Ensure Pump Works Properly.
4. Independent Water Way And Reservoir For Custom And Unique Design.
5. Pump Intergrated With Water Tank And Channel To Reduce Design Trouble.
6. Digital RGB Effect Make Your Build More Unique.
7. Made By Hi-Quality Acrylic.
8. RoHS Compliant.
LED Color : Digital RGB
LED Strip Management By Bitspower Digital RGB And Certified By ASUS AURA Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASRock Polychrome and Razer Chroma
1Pcs of BPTA-PS1-PWM
1Pcs of TA-EXAIR-GS
1Pcs of TA-90RE-GS
1Pcs of TA-GFALP1622-GS
1Pcs of TA-GMALP1622-GS
1Set Mounting Screws/Accessories
S1 Pump Spec.
Rated voltage：12V DC
Maximum system temperature：60℃
Electric Connector：Molex 4 Pin
If there aren’t enough DRGB headers on the motherboard, you can use the "Bitspower Digital RGB Multi Function Controller", which is available for purchase via the link below:
I wanna show off, but what's the support I'd need?
The end of power supply is 3PIN. The sequence is +/D/↓ (some motherboards are shown +5V/D/↓, and the plug is like 4PIN but the 3rd PIN is empty). Please plug in the corresponding direction of motherboard, controller or the wire integrator for one to many. If choosing the motherboard as the power supply, the light effect can be synchronize with MB.