Download Installation Guide
Term of warranty
1. Design For ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME (Intel X79).
2. North + South And MOS Block Design .
3. Real Full Water-Cooled Solution.
4. Block TOP Cover Made Of Hi-Quality Acrylic.
5. Block Base Made Of Hi-Quality Copper.
6. Block Base High Durability Nickel Finished In Shining Silver.
7. RoHS Compliant.
※Recommended Flow Direction :
Dimension N+S ( LxWxH ) : 141.7x148.5x15.6MM (Out-Line)
Dimension MOS #1( LxWxH ) : 106.6x23.3x20.8MM (Out-Line)
Dimension MOS #2 LxWxH ) : 116.2x40x20.8MM (Out-Line)
Thread : G1/4" x 4
1. Thermal PAD Included.
2. Backup O-Ring For AIX79R4E x 1Set.
3. Mounting Screws/Accessories - EZ-STAND OFF Mounting Ready.
*** Bitspower reserves the right to change the product design and interpretations. These are subject to change without notice. Product colors and accessories are based on the actual product. ***
*** From 15th March 2018, all of our installation guides will be provided electronically via an easy-to-use QR code attached to the packaging. ***
*** Before filling in the water, please make sure all the components are installed correctly. To prevent any leakage which may damage the PC components, please perform a 24-hour leaking test with only the pump connected to the power supply. ***
*** When using the leak tester on a water cooling loop, in order to avoid product damage due to excessive pressure, the input pressure should not exceed 0.5kg/cm2 (bar). The leak tester must not be used when there is water in the loop or when the pump is running. If the product is damaged due to excessive pressure or incorrect use, Bitspower's product warranty will be null and void, and the cost of any damage to the hardware will be borne by the customer. ***
Last updated : 2021-02-24 14:06:18