Download Installation Guide
Term of warranty
1. Designed for Universal D5/MCP655 MOD KIT.
2. G1/4" Out-Let x2 ; 1/4" In-Let x3.
3. Metal Housing Great for Heat Spread.
4. Best CNC Machined Surface.
5. High Durability Sandblasting Process in Anodize Treatment.
6. Lower Main Body Vibration.
7. Special Package, Quantity Limited.
8. RoHS Compliant.
1. TOP: POM/Delrin/Acetal.
2. Main Ring And Back Parts: Aluminum.
3. Support: Stainless.
1. D5/MCP655 MOD TOP "S" x 1PCS.
2. Support x 1PCS.
3. Anti-Vibration Silicon DS PAD x 1PCS.
4. Main Ring x 1PCS.
5. Back Parts x 1PCS.
6. 4-PIN Male-Extract Tool.
7. Stop Fitting x 3PCS.
"Special Package" "Quantity Limited"
*** Bitspower reserves the right to change the product design and interpretations. These are subject to change without notice. Product colors and accessories are based on the actual product. ***
*** From 15th March 2018, all of our installation guides will be provided electronically via an easy-to-use QR code attached to the packaging. ***
*** Before filling in the water, please make sure all the components are installed correctly. To prevent any leakage which may damage the PC components, please perform a 24-hour leaking test with only the pump connected to the power supply. ***
*** When using the leak tester on a water cooling loop, in order to avoid product damage due to excessive pressure, the input pressure should not exceed 0.5kg/cm2 (bar), and do not over 30 second. The leak tester must not be used when there is water in the loop or when the pump is running. If the product is damaged due to excessive pressure or incorrect use, Bitspower's product warranty will be null and void, and the cost of any damage to the hardware will be borne by the customer. ***
Last updated : 2021-02-24 13:11:34